Back to Blog
The Only Interview Question that Matters
“What single project or task would you consider your most significant accomplishment in your career to date?”
And some follow-up questions:
- What were the 3-4 biggest challenges you faced and how did you deal with them?
- Where did you go the extra mile or take the initiative?
- Walk me through the plan, how you managed it, and its measured success.
- Describe the environment and resources.
- Explain your manager’s style and whether you liked it.
- What aspects of the project did you truly enjoy?
- What aspects did you not especially care about and how did you handle them?
- Give examples of how you managed and influenced others.