Note: Things I Learn from the Internet is a series of post containing snippets of wisdom collected from stuff I read on the WWW which do not warrant a post in itself.
(refresh for new ‘strategy’)
Hilarious and who knows might come in handy some day 😉
– designsignoff (get sign off on designs)
– A/B testing tool: Optimizely
by writing simple search queries.
– Do not blindly follow user demands. Instead, double down on analytics to find, observe and build for actual user behaviours
– Growth is the only thing that matters if you are building a social network (engagement? much less)
– Brand and Agencies:
Be polite, but postpone brand and agency “intros” until you’ve built your own audience. If you build it, they will come (and pay).
Corollary: Investors know this. You sound stupid when you talk about your impending “big deal” with “XYZ brand” that’s going to drive massive customer acquisition and revenue.
– Focus on one or two priorities (features) only, at any moment
– Incubator is not always great. Select carefully and know when to leave.