Back to Blog
Things I Learn from the Internet – 9
Note: Things I Learn from the Internet is a series of post containing snippets of wisdom collected from stuff I read on the WWW which do not warrant a post in itself.
- SnapEngage: Live chat tool for customer engagement
- Joomag: digital publication tool (create digital magazine)
- Outbrain, Sharethrough: create In-feed ads
- Slack: Team communication tool, chat and organise project with team members (also available as mobile app)
- Nice use of parallax scrolling which is an essential part of UX: Tinke
- CrowdBooster: Social media marketing and analytics tool
- AudioBoo, ClypIt: Record/upload and share audio files
- How to create pitch deck for investors, AirBnb’s first pitch deck
- Populr.me: Create one-pager for anything (e.g sales and marketing)
- Peek: user testing tool. Watch a 5 mins video of a real person using your site or app.
- Radian 6: Social Media monitoring and engagement tool. Identify and analyse conversations about your company, products and competitors.
- SproutSocial: Social Media management/publishing/analytics/monitoring/CRM tool (similar to social bakers)
- Tweetreach: how far did your tweet travel?
- Springwise: Three business ideas, every day.
- Think With Google: Google’s source for insights, trends and research in digital marketing. Get creative inspiration, industry intelligence and best practices for your business.
- Google Creative Sandbox
- AirServer: Mirror your display or stream content from iOS device (can record what’s happening on your screen and can be used for apps demo)